If you are looking for a robotic vacuum cleaner that fits your tight budget perfectly, then consider ECOVACS DEEBOT N79.
This product is one of the least expensive that you can buy without any worry.
Featuring the built-in Wifi, you can control your robot from anywhere using the ECOVACS app or included remote control. However, it lacks the operation via voice control through Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
From my experience, I personally think DEEBOT N79 is great for:
- Working on hardwood and tile floors
- Cleaning thinner carpets
- Homes raising pets
- Saving money
However, you shouldn’t get it if you have deep-pile/shag carpet or live in large open areas.
You can download full DEEBOT N79 manual here for complete instructions!
What is DEEBOT?
ECOVACS never disappoints their consumers.
Known as the floor cleaning robot, ECOVACS DEEBOT is designed to have the self-cleaning system. It’s also packed with Smart Navi Technology and Smartphone application to give the perfection to your house.
With the release of the N79 model, they still continue their commitment to smart home technology. In addition, the integration of Google Home and Amazon Echo makes DEEBOT N79 the most outstanding in the DEEBOT series.
Just install the ECOVACS app to your phone or any smart home device so that you can control the robot fluidly with ease. Now, no matter where you are, you still enable to navigate when and how it clean.
Overall, DEEBOT is undoubtedly the best vacuum cleaning robot on the market.
Overview of DEEBOT N79 Troubleshooting
How do I reset my DEEBOT?
The reset process is quite simpler than you may think.
In order to reset your DEEBOT, all you need is to press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 3 seconds. Then set the current time. Once the scheduling has set successfully, make sure you hear the *beep* sound 3 times from the device and the indicator light will turn blow after that.
If the scheduling is cancelled, the device will still beep 3 times but the indicator light will go green.
Of course you can fix this issue by removing and replacing the DEEBOT’s motherboard.
Here is an introduction to the N79 model:
How do I connect to DEEBOT wifi?
Just got a new DEEBOT for your home?
Don’t know what to do as your DEEBOT N79 wifi won’t connect?
A very common problem that most DEEBOT consumers often encounter is – they find it frustrated to connect to the built-in wifi.
Let me remind you that your house is running on a 5GHz network. Oftentimes you have a 2.4GHz band and a 5GHz band to choose from. Therefore, it’s significant to connect to the 2.4GHz bandwidth router if you want to link your robotic cleaner to the wifi.
Create the connection between the app and the robot is actually quite easy.
- Initially, ensure your home wifi is set down to the 2.4GHz band.
- All ECOVACS products primarily work on 2.4GHz bands and most routers are also dual-banded, so it’s not a big matter as the system will automatically switch this; nevertheless, there are some routers require you to do the setup manually.
- Follow the steps of how to do this either from the ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 manual or find it online.
- Immediately turn on your robot once you take it out of the box.
- Start the app on your smartphone and approach your DEEBOT robot as close as possible.
- Press and hold the AUTO button for 3 seconds until you hear a sound from it.
- Once you do that, let’s see if the wifi light illuminates on the device or not. If yes, then just access to the app.
- Read the instructions on the app to find out the steps of how to connect to your DEEBOT. The connection time takes less than one minute.
Please keep in mind that you have to stay close to the robot as this helps fasten the connection.
Check out this video to know how to connect your DEEBOT to the ECOVACS app quickly:
When purchasing DEEBOT N79, you also receive the manual in which has a handy maintenance guide.
After each time cleaning your device, you’re advised to empty the dustbin and then wash it under running water. Additionally, you should take out the sponge and all high-efficiency filters in order to remove stuck debris.
Rinse only the sponge filter, not the high-efficiency filter.
For the side brushes, you need to clean them once every two weeks and replace them every 3 to 6 months according to the manual. But, the maintenance depends mainly on how often you use the vacuum as well as on usage.
Don’t forget to change the filters every 4 to 6 months.
Also, once a week, the device’s sensors need to be clean with a soft dry cloth.
This ECOVACS DEEBOT robot vacuum can be used without wifi. Therefore, you can choose to skip the setup step with wifi connection. This means you are unable to utilize the app, obviously.
Refer to the manual or call customer support whenever you get stuck with ECOVACS DEEBOT N79.
Incoming search terms:
- leap frog word whammer
- kididoggy toys
- fridge dj magnetic learning radio
- Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set
- leap frog magnetic fridge
- leapfrog fridge numbers
- LeapFrog Fridge Words Magnetic
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review