The Paperless Office – a dream or a reality?
- The average U.S. business uses approximately 21 million tons of paper every year. That averages 175 pounds per person.
- Approximately one billion trees worth of paper are thrown away every year in the U.S.
- Paper products take up 40 percent of our landfills.
- The “paperless office movement” has actually increased paper usage since its introduction in the 1970s.
Internal Document Solutions help organizations reduce costs, increase efficiencies and improve environmental sustainability.
- Purchase supplies and hardware smarter
- Work with current equipment and better utilize assets
- Improve workflow efficiencies
- Share documents without printing
- Convert current paper to digital records
- Secure your e-document environment
Environmental benefits = budget benefits
Printing less means purchasing less paper, and that means using fewer trees. Simply ensuring that your printers are utilizing all of their features – such as toner economy settings and auto-duplexing – can make a big difference.
Maximize your printing investment and minimize waste. Upgrading to energy efficient print devices impacts your efficiency and your budget.
Maximize your current assets with better deployment. A managed print services assessment will uncover the perfect print environment for your specific needs.